The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by JR. »

it appears that "we the people" are tiring of government over reach... so far my local government hasn't told me to do something I wasn't already doing. Telling me not to go to church does not create a problem. :lol:

It seems the Michigan governor blew her VP shot... She was trying to channel her inner Coumo and missed the mark.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

"It's A Hoax"

Post by mediatechnology »

It's All A Big Hoax
In the early days of the COVID-19 panic - about three weeks ago - it was common to hear both of these phrases often repeated:

"The fatality rate of this virus is very high!"

"There are far more cases of this out there than we know about!"

The strategy of insisting that both these statements are true at the same time has been used by politicians to implement "lockdowns" that have forced business to close and millions to lose their jobs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/expert ... -there-are
"So it's a hoax." John Roberts of Fox News has said "off-mic" that it's a hoax. "The fatality rate is 0.1 to 0.3%."
https://banned.video/watch?id=5e9f807dfa7c0500942db0bc

The actuality of John Roberts in the White House Briefing Room begins at 01:47.
mediatechnology

LA County Health Department Press Release

LA County/USC put out a press release which states the infection rate, based on antibody testing, is somewhere between 221,000 and 442,000 in their county. (The common cold produces a 40-60% false positive rate.)

The number of deaths reported in LA County is around 600. (By counting almost everyone who dies as presumed positive.)

Based on these numbers the death rate is 0.135% to 0.27% - about the same as the flu.

This is the LA County Press Release dated April 20, 2020. https://proaudiodesignforum.com/images/ ... 042020.pdf
Los Angeles (April 20, 2020) - USC and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) today released preliminary results from a collaborative scientific study that suggests infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread - and the fatality rate much lower - in L.A. County than previously thought.

The results are from the first round of an ongoing study by USC researchers and Public Health officials. They will be conducting antibody testing over time on a series of representative samples of adults to determine the scope and spread of the pandemic across the county. Based on results of the first round of testing, the research team estimates that approximately 4.1% of the county's adult population has antibody to the virus. Adjusting this estimate for statistical margin of error implies about 2.8% to 5.6% of the county's adult population has antibody to the virus- which translates to approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county who have had the infection. That estimate is 28 to 55 mes higher than the 7,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the county by the me of the study in early April. The number of COVID-related deaths in the county has now surpassed 600.
Th results of this study lead Fox News reporter John Roberts to conclude and state "off-mic" that it's a hoax: http://waynekirkwood.com/content/042220 ... A_Hoax.mp4
JR.

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by JR. »

If its a hoax its pretty cleverly done, but humans are pretty easily mislead.

The early data was very spotty so extrapolating across entire populations from such thin data (and outright misleading data from China) can lead to huge errors.

JR

PS: I am still optimistic about the value of far UVc lighting (short wavelength UV 207-222nm) that is not harmful to humans for public safety disinfection of common spaces, stores, factories (bars?).

sterilray is working on fda approval https://sterilray.com
mediatechnology

Yesterday they reported that sunlight kills the virus in less than 2 minutes. (IIRC)

I also expect the Chinese state-controlled media in the US to have a field day with Trump's suggestion that light might be used therapeutically.
The media is so ignorant they have no idea about the role of sunlight, vitamin D production and increased immunity from vitamin D.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:28 am Yesterday they reported that sunlight kills the virus in less than 2 minutes. (IIRC)
Sadly our ozone layer blocks naturally occurring far UVc, good news we still have an ozone layer.
I also expect the Chinese state-controlled media in the US to have a field day with Trump's suggestion that light might be used therapeutically.
President Trump's failure to filter himself can lead to incidents like that where he blurts out ideas that are incompletely formed. You can almost see the wheels turning as he tried to connect the power of sunlight and topical disinfectants to attacking internal viral infections. The opposition media was happy to pounce on the latest opportunity to attack him. Arguably if he was doing this on purpose it shows how easily he can completely dominate the news cycle. Sadly there is plenty of real stuff going on to talk about.

The media is so ignorant they have no idea about the role of sunlight, vitamin D production and increased immunity from vitamin D.
Years ago I read a great book about the value of sunlight (Sunlight.. Kime). Connecting another dot, reportedly during the Spanish Flu pandemic a century ago at least one clinic had success moving patients outdoors for beneficial sun exposure.

JR
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

We have more than enough sunlight and UV down here in the Antipodes, unfortunately we also have very high skin cancer rates. A little bit of UV is good, too much is not good.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Radardoug wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:29 pm We have more than enough sunlight and UV down here in the Antipodes, unfortunately we also have very high skin cancer rates. A little bit of UV is good, too much is not good.
Indeed too much of anything can be bad, which is why saving the ozone layer was important (blocking UV) and the global warming apocalypse brouhaha, not so much.

Kime (the book I mentioned) suggests sunlight (natural Vit D) is helpful with sundry cancers while toasting our dermis is never going to end well. The anti-microbal effects of UV is icing on the cake.

JR
mediatechnology

California ER doctors discussing the low fatality rate and lock downs

"California Doctor Delivers Chilling Message About Covid-19" https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea4994ea881fd00808e95ad

Two California ER doctors discussing the low fatality rate versus the high infection rate based on actual test result statistics, not models.
In their opinion the lock downs are more harmful than good not only for economic and societal reasons but reduced immunity from shelter-in-place.

Late in the video they also mention reduced vitamin D levels from reduced outdoor exposure.
Not sure I agree with the headline that the message is chilling...
I would have written "California Doctor Delivers Message That Lock Downs Aren't Supported By Actual Data Or Science."
JR.

Post by JR. »

I expect the missed Vit D is a secondary factor but indeed the medicine (economic loss) may be worse than the disease (small fraction infected)...

JR