The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by mediatechnology »

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates' Vaccine Agenda In Scathing Report

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/robert ... ing-report
During Gates’ 2002 MenAfriVac campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates’ operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Approximately 50 of the 500 children vaccinated developed paralysis.

South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for the drug makers.” Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philanthropic practices as “ruthless and immoral.”

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a phase 3 trial of GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,949 children.

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO saying, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.”

A month later, Gates said in a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”.

In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates-funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.
mediatechnology

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

I have lots of American friends, and we have Americans who live here and holiday here. Trump is a huge embarrassment to them.
(4/9/20) Fox News Poll: Trump job approval hits new high as voters rally during crisis. Eighty-nine percent of Republicans approve of Trump. In addition, approval sits at or near his best among women, Democrats, whites, and white evangelical Christians. (4/9/20)
Trump being an embarrassment to Doug and his friends is a very positive sign.

Doug, for whatever reason, uses Trump to deflect us from who really did this.

The Chinese bioweapon was funded by the US NIH under the direction of Anthony Fauci and Barrack Obama. https://www.banned.video/watch?id=5e948 ... 008d907710

China now admits they engineered it and were paid by the US to do it.

Fauci, at the Aspen Institute in 2017 told us there would be a "surprise" for the newly-elected administration. How did he know?
Dr. Fauci has been caught balls deep in the China virus baby momma.
JR.

Post by JR. »

I hear that Epstein didn't commit suicide, he died of COVID19.... :lol:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

Sorry, Trumps approval is way down again. He did have an upwards blip at the start of the crisis.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
mediatechnology

'538 was spectacularly wrong in 2016.
He did have an upwards blip at the start of the crisis.
The Fox poll was dated April 9th.

Again another deflection by Doug from the culpable Chinese and Dr. Fauci et al.

You mentioned that you have American friends who come there on holiday.
Can you please convince them to stay in New Zealand? Like forever?
We'd be better of here without them and it sounds like they'd be better off too. A "win-win."
Thanks in advance.
mediatechnology

Questioning the role of "5G" millimeter wave RF exposure to reduced immunity and O2 deprivation:

Watch Banned David Icke 5G Interview In Full https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e28ed1f333e003a33793b

VIDEO: Watch Researcher Predict Virus/5G Crisis In 2018 https://banned.video/watch?id=5e92121f784e4600946f7979

Average atmospheric absorption of millimeter waves.
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

For some reason I cant watch your videos. Just get the sites masthead and no video plays.
So bearing in mind that Trump calls it the Chinese virus, if he was told that Fauci had made it, do you think Fauci will still be in the White House?
Doesn't add up to me.
Not saying the Chinese didn't invent it, although I have heard it was invented by a Chinese doctor in a Canadian lab.
The plot thickens!
So, if the Chinese set out to create a Doomsday biological weapon, why release it on their own people?
JR.

Post by JR. »

Radardoug wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:58 pm
So, if the Chinese set out to create a Doomsday biological weapon, why release it on their own people?
I am not supporting the conspiracy screed but, I could imagine the Chinese doing exactly that, life is cheap over there. In chinese culture empathy and obligation is limited to modest personal networks. The communist chinese leadership surely wouldn't mind crippling western economies, while escaping blame and responsibility.

I AM NOT SUPPORTING CONSPIRACY THEORIES, just saying... :lol:

A classic logical mistake is to think that other people think exactly like we do... evidence suggests otherwise. 8-)

Of course mother nature has been regularly crafting new ways to kill us. :oops:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Doug - Thanks for trying to look at those links. I had problems for awhile yesterday getting those pages to load as well. Banned.video often suffers from DOS attacks and has high server loads. You might also try using a VPN. Banned.video could be banned in NZ post-Christchurch.

Here's a YouTube link for a new documentary "Out Of Shadows." https://youtu.be/MY8Nfzcn1qQ (https://www.outofshadows.org/)

Out of Shadows doesn't address the China Virus but it does speak to the media's CIA influences and Hollywood pedophilia. The story begins with the conversion of a Hollywood stunt man who had been injured. His physical therapist, who at the time was one of the few practitioners in pelvic therapy in southern California, explained to the stunt man what she had seen in her practice. She asked him: "When these kids who have been physically and sexually abused in these Hollywood rituals go into the hospital who do you think puts them back together?" That began his exploration of the Hollywood pedophile "conspiracy theory."

As the movie points out "Conspiracy theory" was a phrase first coined by the CIA to discredit those who questioned the JFK assassination.
Compartmentalized conspiracies exist. We are living in one.

In the absence of ample evidence one has to work backwards on theories. This is what homicide detectives have to do.

"Conspiracy theory" is an invective which seeks to discredit people who have had information withheld from them and then blame them for not having what's been withheld.
It used against people who question official narratives.
We used to call it "journalism."
Now mainstream "journalists" parrot the narrative.
Those that don't are banned and de-platformed.

China's creation of the virus is no longer a theory or evidence pointing to a theory: China now admits it.
$3.7 million dollars was paid to China's Wuhan Institute of Virology by the NHS.
See the Daily Mail article link posted earlier.

China may not have released the virus on its own people deliberately or it could have and used it to cover for HK and Taiwan dissident round-ups as well as used its own population to incubate and spread the virus to the US.

In this case we can work backwards from those trying to benefit from the China virus and see where it leads.
A lot doesn't add up.

The current Dallas County website reports 32 deaths total from the beginning of the outbreak.
The 32nd death from COVID-19 was reported of a woman in her 80’s who was a resident of a long-term care facility in the City of Dallas. She had been critically ill in area hospital and had additional underlying health conditions. Of cases requiring hospitalization, most (69%) have been either over 60 years of age or have had at least one known high-risk chronic health condition. Diabetes has been an underlying high-risk health condition reported in about a third (30%) of all hospitalized patients with COVID-19.
Any hospital admission for Covid-19 is worth $13,000 under current reimbursements. If the hospital is "lucky" enough to put that patient on a vent they get another $39,000. Hospitals have an incentive.

Today I went to one of the two Dallas County testing stations.
This testing station is about 2 miles north of Desoto, Texas which has one of the highest concentrations of cases in the 75115 zip code.
On March 31st they had only 20-24 cases.

If this were a mass pandemic people would be lining up en mass.
No one, in the 10 minutes time I was there lined up for testing.
There were large numbers of cars which were workers, fire rescue and police doing security.

The lone man under the orange tent at the end of the long driveway is the "greeter."

Where are the people?

There are two groups of testing tents. The above tent is at the south end of the parking lot. There are two cars parked outside it which appear to be staff.

A lone greeter under the orange tent handles "triage" to direct people to the right tent.

Desoto Fire Rescue setup a command center. There are electronic road signs (unlit) to guide the "traffic jam" of people wanting to get tested. This area appears to have a lot of staff and police/fire SUVs parked for the shift.

The frame above shows the second drive through testing tent. I was there around noon on a beautiful warm day. I didn't want to get to close to the police and make them uneasy to get a close-in shot and I circled the short block across the street for several minutes. I had passed this center earlier as well. At no time did I see anyone turn in for testing.

These people have nothing to do. No wonder why there are medical staff TikTok dance videos all over the web. These people are bored.
mediatechnology

Doug et al.

Since you may be having problems viewing the links I have mirrored this one. It provides a nice boil-down of the China virus origin and NIH funding.

"The CCP Fires A Warning Shot At Deep State Covid19 Accomplices" https://proaudiodesignforum.com/content ... plices.mp4