"I Am A Google Deplorable" 855-290-0342

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Re: "I Am A Google Deplorable" 855-290-0342

Post by mediatechnology »

Life is short, and there is plenty of truly evil people out there (like thousands of radical militant extremists held captive in the middle east with no nations willing to accept them as prisoners).
Send them to Mountain View.
mediatechnology

Conservative Google Engineer: Company Dominated by ‘Outrage Mobs and Witch Hunts’

Conservative Google Engineer: Company Dominated by ‘Outrage Mobs and Witch Hunts’

In a recent blog post to Medium.com, a conservative Google software engineer named Mike Wacker detailed how the internal company culture at Google has become dominated by “outrage mobs and witch hunts.” https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/ ... tch-hunts/
Wacker then notes that employee petitions have been used by Google staff on a regular basis to force the tech firms hand in a number of political matters:

These outrage mobs against “hate” have become honeypots for toxic, hostile, and uncivil discourse. While some of their rhetoric is so outlandish that you have no choice but to laugh it, the psychological effects that these outrage mobs have on their targets is nothing to laugh about.

Just read this excerpt from Kay Coles James about her own experience with Google’s outrage mob:

"In 1961, at age 12, I was one of two-dozen black children who integrated an all-white junior high school in Richmond. White parents jeered me outside the school, and inside, their kids stuck me with pins, shoved me in the halls and pushed me down the stairs. So when the group of Google employees resorted to calling names and making false accusations because they didn’t want a conservative voice advising the company, the hostility was reminiscent of what I felt back then — that same intolerance for someone who was different from them."

I won’t lie, that was a tough part to read. But if you ask the outrage mob, that wasn’t the real problem. The real question was this:

"So the real question to this is whether or not we think there’s value in having the Grand Wizard of the KKK on this board."

What sort of alternate universe do you have to live in to think this sort of rhetoric is OK? And what sort of alternative universe do you have to live in where you would turn a blind eye to that rhetoric?
Wacker finished his post by noting that outrage culture at Google has only appeared to get worse in recent years, and left unchecked will continue to do so especially when backed by Google HR.

"If left unchecked, these outrage mobs will hunt down any conservative, any Christian, and any independent free thinker at Google who does not bow down to their agenda. Anyone who stands up to them will be hounded until they either shut the fuck up or they “get the fuck out”. Furthermore, Google HR has clearly shown that they function as an accessory to these witch hunts."

As I said before, once you control who belongs at Google, you can control what content belongs on Google.
JR.

Post by JR. »

This is not exactly news and not isolated to only one company, pretty much all of silicon valley is like minded (anti-conservative). There was major concern inside the ranks at Facebook when a senior executive attended the Kavanaugh hearings to show support for his old friend.

I am not sure how we can put politics back into a neutral corner, and get it out of our every day lives. Right now the enmity is paying off for both sides to raise campaign funds, that they spend on perpetuating the contention (a positive feedback loop that won't end well).

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

The rising level of irrationality and insanity, along with the self-destruction of companies and brands is breathtaking to watch.
IMHO what is newsworthy is the acceleration of it.

Any company or brand willing to commit brand suicide has my full support.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:28 am The rising level of irrationality and insanity, along with the self-destruction of companies and brands is breathtaking to watch.
IMHO what is newsworthy is the acceleration of it.

Any company or brand willing to commit brand suicide has my full support.
Free markets will deal with the corporate remains, I am more worried about how this is testing our government's design to manage internal dissent peaceably. We haven't seen this much divisive contention since a century and a half ago, and we've been through plenty of rough times since then.

I'm glad I am old, but still worry about the future for everybody else.

JR
mediatechnology

Free markets will deal with the corporate remains
Yes it will and I'm doing my part.
I am more worried about how this is testing our government's design to manage internal dissent peaceably.
I think the objective may be the opposite: To create as much conflict as possible to manufacture collapse.
I don't think its working out though: People world-wide have woken up.

Googler's behavior is a sign of their desperation and loss of control.
They have a long way to fall and they will.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:34 am
I am more worried about how this is testing our government's design to manage internal dissent peaceably.
I think the objective may be the opposite: To create as much conflict as possible to manufacture collapse.
I don't think its working out though: People world-wide have woken up.
I thought i was the optimist...

I worry that the masses have been programmed to either distrust government, or trust them too much... :lol:
Googler's behavior is a sign of their desperation and loss of control.
They have a long way to fall and they will.
Google has a strong franchise and piles of money... They will pay off governments with some of that cash, and governments will happily accept. Remember the tobacco tax deal where the tobacco industry co-opted government with the revenue stream.

As long as google remains based in silicon valley they will exist in that echo chamber.

JR
mediatechnology

As long as google remains based in silicon valley they will exist in that echo chamber.
Well, time will likely prove you correct but I'm starting to sense a cult-like mentality.
Remember Jim Jones?

When I was pretty young and living on my own I went to sleep with the radio on one night.
I don't normally do that.

The local rock FM would do top-of the-hour short-form network newscasts.
I was in a deep sleep maybe around 2-3 AM and they started reporting about a mass cult suicide in Guiana.
This entered my dreams.
When I woke up that morning I learned that it wasn't a dream.
People actually drank poisoned Kool-Aid.
Some drank it voluntarily, some were forced at gunpoint.

As I was mowing the last of the front yard today I started thinking about how Google's men are emasculated.
They got their vaccinations, they ate the government soy, went to college to become indoctrinated, use the meth and take the DMT.
Add a huge dose of pulsed wide-band RF and nano particles and you've got men who can be easily managed and controlled.
Google's men have been chemically castrated.

Who controls the chemically-castrated men of Google?
Answer: The tyrannical women's studies-brainwashed ultra feminist women in a weaponized HR department.

Now what does Jim Jones and a Kool-Aid-drinking death cult have in common?

Googler's think they're gods which will be able to merge with the machine and in a big "trans-human event" upload themselves into the cloud.
They're that fucked-up on their DMT to believe this.
HR will demand it.

Most companies call that a RIF or "off-boarding."
Googler's are so messed up that nothing they'd do would surprise me.
mediatechnology

Google Can’t Dodge Conservative Employees’ Discrimination Lawsuit, Court Says

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/ ... ourt-says/
Current and former Google employees say in a lawsuit that the company discriminates against non-progressives on the basis of their viewpoint, and against whites, Asians, and males on the basis of sex and race.

Google attempted to have the case dismissed. But a judge in California, where political discrimination is illegal, ruled against the company.

The case will now move to a legal process known as discovery — meaning that Google must provide Dhillon and other attorneys working on the case access to its internal documents.

This is potentially a huge problem for the tech giant, as previous leaks of internal documents and video have repeatedly exposed the company’s extreme political bias.
Internal material released as part of Dhillon’s lawsuit also revealed widespread racism and sexism at the company, as well as tacit support for Antifa, a far-left political movement that encourages violence against Republicans and Trump supporters.
Related reading:

https://proaudiodesignforum.com/images/ ... 321529.pdf
JR.

Post by JR. »

While politicians are looking at google (facebook, et al) as huge cash cows for them to milk for benjamins, I suspect we are seeing the harvest from decades of programming within the schools.

This will be difficult to reverse if that war isn't lost already. Folks are still drinking the kool aid...

JR