The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

FDA Accidentally Shows List of Covid Vaccine Side Effects, Including Myocarditis, Autoimmune Disease & Death

Post by mediatechnology »

Oops! FDA Accidentally Shows List of Covid Vaccine Side Effects, Including Myocarditis, Autoimmune Disease & Death
An FDA slideshow presentation regarding Covid vaccines last year accidentally displayed a long list of possible adverse reactions to the vaccine, including myocarditis, seizures and even death.

The slide, showing the FDA’s draft list of “possible adverse event outcomes,” appeared briefly during a public meeting by the US Food and Drug Administration’s Product Advisory Committee on Oct, 22, 2020 reviewing the safety and efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/oops-fda ... ase-death/
Full-length Video posted at YouTube on FDA Channel. The video starts right before slide flash: https://youtu.be/1XTiL9rUpkg?t=9220

I downloaded the file into a video editor and captured the slide to verify the article posted above.

Here is a few seconds of the video with the slide flash at 10 seconds: https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Vacci ... _Slide.mp4

The FDA knew of the side effects back in October of 2020.
Are the FDA conspiracy theorists (and now domestic terrorists) too?

Anyone who tells you the so-called gene therapy "vaccines" are safe are either lying to you or are brainwashed.
mediatechnology

CDC releases study showing 3/4 Delta cases are among the vaccinated

CDC releases study showing 3/4 Delta cases are among the vaccinated, says masks are the answer
The CDC has released a study backing up its decision to recommend indoor masking for both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. The study examined one outbreak and found three-quarters of people testing positive were vaccinated.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revised its masking guidelines on Tuesday, urging all Americans in areas with high Covid-19 transmission to mask up when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Mask mandates in companies, government departments, and certain local jurisdictions followed, as CDC Director Rochelle Walensky insisted the decision was made on the back of fresh scientific evidence.

The CDC released that evidence on Friday. In a study of 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, 74% occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” Four out of five patients hospitalized were fully vaccinated, and on average the inoculated had completed their two rounds of doses only 86 days before infection.

The cases studied occurred in people vaccinated primarily with Pfizer and Moderna shots, with a smaller number having received Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose jab. No one vaccine was singled out as providing better or worse protection, and none appeared to prevent symptoms from developing. Some 79% of vaccinated patients were symptomatic, the study noted.

Lab testing revealed that 90% of all the Cape Cod infections involved the Delta variant of the coronavirus.

The report lends weight to the argument that the current crop of vaccines aren’t as effective against the Delta variant, although the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO) both insist that vaccination is effective against “severe disease and death” from the virus, to quote WHO technical lead Maria Van Kerkhove in a briefing earlier on Friday.

However, the CDC study noted that similarly high viral loads were found in vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Walensky stated on Friday that “high viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission” and raised concern that “vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus.” The study itself is less alarmist, stating that “microbiological studies are required to confirm these findings.”

Walensky said that the Cape Cod study was “pivotal” in informing the CDC’s decision to recommend indoor masking. Previously, the agency drew flak from Republicans for using an extremely limited Indian study on viral loads and potential transmission to back up the mask guidance, as was revealed by documents leaked to the Washington Post on Thursday.

The study appears to negate the argument by top health officials that unvaccinated Americans are responsible for the fourfold rise in Covid-19 cases in the US since June. “This is an issue predominantly among the unvaccinated, which is the reason why we’re out there, practically pleading with the unvaccinated people to go out and get vaccinated,” White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Sunday, adding that the US is currently moving “in the wrong direction” with regard to stamping out Covid-19.

https://www.rt.com/usa/530741-cdc-vacci ... udy-masks/
"Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021" https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/ ... mm7031e2_w

Gibraltar, Iceland See MASSIVE Covid Spike Despite Over 90% of Population Vaccinated https://www.infowars.com/posts/gibralta ... accinated/

Yes the vaccines shed and they're making healthy, unvaccinated, people sick.

It's time to quarantine the m-RNA vaccinated.
mediatechnology

FDA document admits “covid” PCR test was developed without isolated covid samples for test calibration

FDA document admits “covid” PCR test was developed without isolated covid samples for test calibration, effectively admitting it’s testing something else
A document just released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) openly admits that the infamous PCR test for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was developed not with actual samples of the Chinese Virus, but rather what appears to be genetic material from a common cold virus.

Since the Fauci Flu in any of its “variant” forms has yet to be properly isolated, the FDA instead used regular cold/flu viruses to produce PCR tests – meaning everyone who tests “positive” for Chinese Germs is actually just testing positive for the seasonal flu.

This would, of course, explain why the flu nearly disappeared in 2020, as everyone who got sick was assigned a “covid” diagnosis. Many were saying this from the beginning and being called “conspiracy theorists,” but now the FDA is fessing up to the truth that this whole thing was a scam all along.

In the FDA document, it is clearly stated that ordinary seasonal flu genetic material was used as the testing marker in the PCR test kits because the authorities knew that many people would test “positive” for it, thus allowing them to use these results to create the “covid” narrative.

It is somewhat of a lengthy read, but have a look for yourself and see the deception in plain sight. There is no legitimate test out there that accurately identifies the presence of the Fauci Flu, and this is the smoking gun. From the document:

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

Another revelation in the document is the admission by the FDA that test results are “pooled” together to produce numbers that are inaccurate. The FDA is quite literally manufacturing data as part of the plandemic narrative, and it is all revealed in the document.

Fraudulent PCR tests are being used to push vaccine genocide

What this all proves is that the plandemic narrative, as it was spread over the past year and a half, is contrived and false. What people are truly testing “positive” for remains unknown, or is just the common flu, because the tests are inherently fraudulent.

If more people would simply take a closer look at the facts, perhaps we could put a stop to the government’s vaccine genocide agenda, which aims to forcibly vaccinate everyone against their will under the cover of a public health “emergency.”

Though we are not quite at that point as of yet, the Biden regime is moving full-steam ahead with plans to deprive Americans of work, an education and even food if they refuse to take a Trump Vaccine to help “save lives.”

We are at a crossroads as a society where the time is now to decide if we are going to allow this type of medical fascism to persist, or if we are finally going to just say no to government tyranny.

Especially with regard to children, what the government is pushing using these fraudulent PCR tests as backing is nothing short of genocide. And unless we stop it, it will eventually affect us all.

“If the vaccine works, then the vaccinated should be protected from the rest of us,” one of our commenters rightfully pointed out. “If the vaccinated still contract the virus or any variant, then the vaccine doesn’t work, so why do they insist that I take it?”

“If they say that they are catching the variants from us unvaccinated, what proof do they have to back that up? How can they say for sure that they didn’t catch it from another vaccinated person? They can’t. Seeing that the vaccinated can contract it, they must also be able to spread it.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-01- ... fraud.html
CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

I said over a year ago the PCR test was fake and that there was no way to "test the test" without a Covid-19 isolate. Now the FDA admits it.
mediatechnology

Punk Band ‘Offspring’ Fires Drummer for Refusing to Take COVID Vaccine Due to His Pre-Existing Conditions

Punk Band ‘Offspring’ Fires Drummer for Refusing to Take COVID Vaccine Due to His Pre-Existing Conditions
Offspring drummer Pete Parada has been fired by the “punk” band Offspring for refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Parada had been in the band for over fourteen years and is following the advice of his doctor who said that he should not get it due to his pre-existing conditions.

“Given my personal medical history and the side-effect profile of these jabs, my doctor has advised me not to get a shot at this time,” Parada wrote in a Twitter thread about his firing.

TRENDING: CodeMonkeyZ Speaks with Gateway Pundit: "What I Put Out on the Dominion Evidence is Roughly 1% of What We Are Holding"

The drummer has already had the virus as well, meaning he is likely to have the antibodies.

I caught the virus over a year ago, it was mild for me – so I am confident I’d be able to handle it again, but I’m not so certain I’d survive another post-vaccination round of Guillain-Barré Syndrome which dates back to my childhood and has evolved to be progressively worse over my lifetime. Unfortunately for me, (and my family – who is hoping to keep me around a bit longer) the risks far outweigh the benefits,” he wrote.

“Since I am unable to comply with what is increasingly becoming an industry mandate – it has recently been decided that I am unsafe to be around, in the studio, and on tour. I mention this because you won’t be seeing me at these upcoming shows,” Parada added. “I also want to share my story so that anyone else experiencing the agony and isolation of getting left behind right now – knows they’re not entirely alone.”

Parada said that he has no negative feelings towards the band for their decision. He also explained that while his reason for not getting it is medical, he supports people having the right to choose either way.

“While my reason for not getting this jab is medical, I want to make sure I’m not carving out a space that is only big enough for me. I need to state, unequivocally, that I support informed consent – which necessitates choice unburdened by coercion,” he continued. “I do not find it ethical or wise to allow those with the most power (government, corporations, organizations, employers) to dictate medical procedures to those with the least power.”

“I hope we can learn to make room for all the perspectives and fears that are happening currently. Let’s avoid the unfortunate tendency to dominate, dehumanize and shout down at each other. The hesitant population is not a monolithic group. All voices deserve to be heard,” he continued.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... onditions/
mediatechnology

12 of 13 Most Vaccinated Countries in the World Now Listed by CDC as Travel Risk

12 of 13 Most Vaccinated Countries in the World Now Listed by CDC as Travel Risk
12 out of 13 countries on Johns Hopkins list of the most vaccinated are currently listed by the CDC as ‘high’ or ‘very high’ COVID-19 travel risk.

Very High: Malta, United Arab Emirates, Seychelles, Chile, Uruguay, Bahrain, Mongolia
High: Iceland, Qatar, Belgium, Canada, Israel
Low: Singapore
Unavailable: Bahrain, Bhutan

Why does the CDC’s data show that the greatest risk of catching COVID-19 is in the most vaccinated countries in the world?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... avel-risk/
The answer is because people who took the vaccine are now shedding it...

If you haven't taken the vax don't.

If you have taken the vax get your affairs in order.
mediatechnology

Israel, Australia Report 95-99% Hospitalized Fully Vaccinated

Israel, Australia Report 95-99% Hospitalized Fully Vaccinated
Reports coming out of Israel claim hospitals are being filled with vaccinated people, 95 percent of whom are suffering serious illness being fully vaccinated.

“I understand that most of the patients are vaccinated, even ‘severe’ patients. Exactly. Naturally occurring. Old people, most of them are vaccinated,” Israeli Dr. Kobi Haviv told News Israel 13 Thursday.

“Most of the population is vaccinated, and 90%… 85%-90% of the hospitalizations here are ‘Fully vaccinated’ people.”

Dr. Haviv claims the infections mean the vaccines’ “effectiveness” is fading, possibly setting up a scenario where booster shots emerge as a necessary treatment.

The news out of Israel coincides with similar statistics coming out of Sydney, Australia, where government health officials late last month announced nearly all new Covid hospitalizations involve vaccinated people – except one.

More: https://www.newswars.com/israel-austral ... accinated/
In Gibraltar:

mediatechnology

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries https://www.infowars.com/posts/german-c ... -injuries/

English Translation of Original German Article https://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/pa ... 35361.html
Chief pathologist at the University of Heidelberg is pushing for more autopsies of vaccinated people

A pathologist would now like to do more autopsies on the deceased who were vaccinated against Corona - and his theses have received a lot of criticism. He himself emphasizes that vaccination is an essential part of the fight against the virus.

The chief pathologist at the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, urges many more autopsies of vaccinated people. In addition to corona deaths, the corpses of people who die in connection with a vaccination would also have to be examined more frequently, said Schirmacher of the German Press Agency in Stuttgart. The director of the Pathological Institute in Heidelberg even warns of a high number of unreported cases of vaccination deaths and complains: The pathologists do not notice anything about most of the patients who die after and possibly from a vaccination. However, other scientists disagree with him on this point, as do the Standing Vaccination Commission (Stiko) and the Paul Ehrlich Institute.

For a year now, corona deaths have been autopsied at the university clinics in the southwest in order to better understand the disease. The state supports the Covid-19 autopsy research of the university pathologies with around 1.8 million euros. Schirmacher heads the autopsy project. The findings of more than 200 autopsies so far have led, among other things, to better treatment and ventilation of Covid sufferers, he says. "The knowledge gained here helps to be able to treat sick people better and more successfully and to save lives," says Science Minister Theresia Bauer (Greens). Schirmacher, a member of the National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina since 2012, hopes that the funding will continue next year.

Other scientists express clear criticism of statements by the chief pathologist. The doctor now wants to get to the bottom of rare, serious side effects of the vaccination - such as cerebral vein thrombosis or autoimmune diseases. The problem from his point of view: Vaccinated people usually do not die under clinical observation. "The doctor examining the corpse does not establish a context with the vaccination and certifies a natural death and the patient is buried," reports Schirmacher. "Or he certifies an unclear type of death and the public prosecutor sees no third-party fault and releases the corpse for burial."

In Baden-Württemberg, the pathologists therefore worked with public prosecutors, the police and resident doctors, reports Schirmacher. More than 40 people have already been autopsied who died within two weeks of being vaccinated. Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination. In his opinion, the frequency of fatal consequences of vaccinations is underestimated - a politically explosive statement in times when the vaccination campaign is losing momentum, the delta variant is spreading rapidly and restrictions on non-vaccinated people are being discussed.

Schirmacher then also received clear objections from other scientists. The statements that there is currently too little knowledge about side effects and the dangers of vaccination are underestimated are incomprehensible, said the Paul Ehrlich Institute. In particular for serious reactions, which also include when a person dies after a vaccination, there is an obligation to report under the Infection Protection Act. "I do not know of any data that would allow a reasonable statement to be made here and I do not start from an unreported number," said the head of the Standing Vaccination Commission, Thomas Mertens.

The Federal Association of German Pathologists also calls for more autopsies of vaccinated people There is no reason to assume a high number of unreported vaccination complications or even deaths, emphasized the immunologist Christian Bogdan from the Erlangen University Hospital. "There can also be no question of neglecting the possible dangers of COVID-19 vaccines." The last few weeks and months in particular have shown that the surveillance system is working well. In Germany, for example, the rare occurrence of cerebral vein thrombosis after vaccination with Astrazeneca (1-2 cases per 100,000 vaccinations) was recognized as a complication, says Bogdan.

Schirmacher insists on his opinion. "Your colleagues are definitely wrong because they are not able to assess this specific question competently," he responded. He does not want to spread panic and is by no means opposed to vaccinations, says the professor, who says he himself had himself vaccinated against corona. Vaccination is an essential part of the fight against the virus, he clarifies. But you have to weigh up the medical reasons for vaccination individually. From his point of view, the "individual protection consideration" is overlaid by the idea of ​​a quick vaccination of society. The Federal Association of German Pathologists is also pushing for more autopsies of vaccinated people. This is the only way to exclude or prove connections between deaths and vaccinations, says Johannes Friemann, head of the autopsy working group in the association. However, from his point of view, too little autopsies are carried out to speak of an unreported number. "You don't know anything yet." General practitioners and health authorities should be made aware of this. The federal states would have to instruct the health authorities to order autopsies on site. The Federal Association of Pathologists asked for this in a letter to Health Minister Jens Spahn (CDU) in March. It went unanswered, says Friemann. (dpa)

mediatechnology

Dr. Dan Stock: “Everything Being Recommended by the CDC and State Board of Health Is Actually Contrary to Science

Dr. Dan Stock: “Everything Being Recommended by the CDC and State Board of Health Is Actually Contrary to All the Rules of Science”
Family medical physician Dr. Dan Stock delivered a six-minute lecture to the Mt. Vernon School Board Meeting on the coronavirus and historic failures of the CDC and Indiana State Board of Health.

Doctor Stock delivered a magnificent takedown of fickle Dr. Fauci and the jokers at the CDC. Dr. Stock opens with this statement that we all know is true we were just waiting for some expert to say it out loud, “It’s hard to believe that we are 18 months into this and we still have a problem and I would argue that we still have a problem because we are doing things that are not useful. Everything being recommended by the CDC and State Board of Health is actually contrary to all the rules of science.”

Dr. Stock then goes into a lecture on the disease. is informing and educating the school board about how coronaviruses impact health, and specifically why the current COVID-19 virus mitigation efforts are futile. The video will not likely be allowed on Google-YouTube for long. It is already going viral with over 50,000 views.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... s-science/
Video: https://youtu.be/auSox6ybZD8
Cached Video: https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Dr_Da ... eeting.mp4

mediatechnology

Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

"Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19," International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research, May 10, 2021. https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Cached pdf: https://waynekirkwood.com/images/pdf/Re ... VID-19.pdf
ABSTRACT

Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies.
CONCLUSION

Experimental mRNA vaccines have been heralded as having the potential for great benefits, but they also harbor the possibility of potentially tragic andeven catastrophic unforeseen consequences. The mRNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 have been implemented with great fanfare, but there are many aspects of their widespread utilization that merit concern. We have reviewed some, but not all, of those concerns here, and we want to emphasize that these concerns are potentially serious and might not be evident for years or even transgenerationally. In order to adequately rule out the adverse potentialities described in this paper, we recommend, at a minimum, that the following research and surveillance practices be adopted:

•A national effort to collect detailed data on adverse events associated with the mRNA vaccines with abundant funding allocation, tracked well beyond the first couple of weeks after vaccination.

•Repeated auto antibody testing of the vaccine-recipient population. The autoantibodies tested could be standardized and should be based upon previously documented antibodies and autoantibodies potentially elicited by the spike protein. These include autoantibodies against phospholipids, collagen, actin, thyroperoxidase (TPO), myelin basic protein, tissue transglutaminase, and perhaps others.

•Immunological profiling related to cytokine balance and related biological effects. Tests should include, at a minimum, IL-6, INF-α, D-dimer, fibrinogen, and C-reactive protein.

•Studies comparing populations who were vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines and those who were not to confirm the expected decreased infection rate and milder symptoms of the vaccinated group, while at the same time comparing the rates of various autoimmune diseases and prion diseases in the same two populations.

•Studies to assess whether it is possible for an unvaccinated person to acquire vaccine-specific forms of the spike proteins from a vaccinated person in close proximity.

•In vitro studies to assess whether the mRNA nanoparticles can be taken up by sperm and converted into cDNA plasmids.
mediatechnology

Dr. Fauci tortured the Beagles first, the he came for the pregnant women

Dr. Fauci tortured the Beagles first, the he came for the pregnant women.
PETA Slams NIH for Grants Dooming Beagles to Parasite Experiments

Reaction to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, giving a university a taxpayer-funded grant to conduct experiments using beagles has been vicious, with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) leading the response.

That activist organization told Breitbart News that Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health, which oversees NIAID, should be fired from her post.

“It’s high time to fire NIH director Francis Collins for mismanagement of NIH, waste of taxpayer funds and the continuation of animal experiments that are replaceable by vastly superior, modern, technological breakthrough science,” Kathy Guillermo, PETA senior vice president, said.

A former laboratory research beagle hesitates before stepping out of his cage to walk on grass for the first time, at a residential home in Los Angeles, California shortly dogs were released from a testing laboratory where they had been used as research animals. (ROBYN BECK/AFP via Getty Images)

“The deadly experiments on dogs are proof that Fauci’s boss is stuck in the failed science of yesteryear,” Guillermo continued. “He is spending billions of dollars on studies that include infecting and cutting up dogs, frightening monkeys, and addicting mice to cocaine that don’t lead to cures or vaccines while humans die from Alzheimer’s, HIV, cancer, multiple sclerosis, ALS, and other deadly ailments.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... periments/
CDC Increases Vaccination Recommendation for Pregnant Women

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) enhanced their vaccination recommendation for pregnant women Wednesday.

The CDC’s recommendation is based on “new” evidence about the safety of vaccines, which the found “pregnant people can receive an mRNA vaccine with no increased risk to themselves or their babies,” ABC News first reported.

The CDC’s claims are below:

CDC recommends that pregnant people should be vaccinated against COVID-19, based on new evidence about the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines. COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for all people 12 years and older, including people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to get pregnant now or might become pregnant in the future.

In a new analysis of current data from the v-safe pregnancy registry, scientists did not find an increased risk for miscarriage among people who received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine before 20 weeks of pregnancy. This adds to the growing evidence of the safety of these vaccines.

According to other CDC data as of July 31, vaccinations are low among pregnant women, with only 24 percent having received only a single dose during pregnancy.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... ant-women/
In one study, posted here earlier, 82% of pregnant women
Injected in the first trimester lost their children post-"vaccination."

The soulless can't see what's happening right before their eyes...