Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Post by mediatechnology »

"911 what's your emergency?"
"We got a couple of hand shakers here..."
"This Is Our Life Now": http://waynekirkwood.com/content/This_I ... fe_Now.mp4 (video)

Credit: Original title "Out of Touch" a film by Kevin James.
JR.

Re: This Is Our Life Now

Post by JR. »

My small town in nowhere MS, has a mayor who just issued his executive order #1, declaring $500 fines for shopping without a face mask....

That said we don't have a mall or even many stores.... no problemo :lol:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals

Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order

https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual ... ronavirus/
Indeed, as you’ll see throughout the rest of this commentary, the entire manufactured coronavirus crisis is one giant, occult ritual from start to finish, divided up into four mini-rituals, each with the distinct occult purpose of initiation and transformation of the world and its people into a new global order.

So, let’s start by examining the four distinct, but interrelated, occult rituals that make up this massive global occult ritual initiation ceremony:

Ritual Mask-Wearing
Ritual Hand-Washing
Ritual “Social Distancing”
Ritual Lockdowns

At this point in time, 30 countries, including the United States, are now forcing their citizens to wear face masks over their mouths on a mandatory basis, ostensibly to help stop coronavirus infections.

This, even though numerous medical experts, including the Surgeon General of the United States, have openly stated that wearing masks has no beneficial effect whatsoever against coronavirus.

What’s more, numerous medical experts have attested to the fact that face masks can even be dangerous to one’s health in that they curtail clear thinking (and even consciousness) by trapping carbon dioxide in the chamber of the mask, forcing you to re-breathe it over and over, thus depleting your blood of fresh air and the life-giving oxygen component it contains.

So why are the powers-that-be, globally, forcing their citizens to wear these face masks, if the masks simply don’t work against coronavirus, and might very well be dangerous to your health? The answer might surprise you:

Masking has traditionally played a very important role in occult rituals.

Among other things, the wearing of the mask over one’s mouth is a token of submission…a gesture of your willingness to be subject to others who are not your usual Sovereign.
I have not worn a mask since this whole bullshit began. If the experts were right I should be dead by now.

"We're all in this together..."
No we're not! Now go fuck yourself.
JR.

Re: Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Post by JR. »

I wear a mask in stores, and wash my hands more often than I used to...

Not BS rituals...

JR
mediatechnology

I have no problems with frequent hand washing.

Enjoy your life in the masked cult JR.
terkio

Post by terkio »

JR. wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:30 pm I wear a mask in stores, and wash my hands more often than I used to...

Not BS rituals...

JR
So do I. Exactly.
mediatechnology

YouTube is full of videos showing O2 deprivation (using OSHA-approved air quality monitors) within seconds of donning a "face-diaper."
Low O2 sat and re-breathing your own waste sets you up for all kinds of infections which is precisely the objective of the people who are asking you to wear it.
They want you dead and they need huge numbers of "cases" to continue this charade.

You must submit to their whims.
When they ask you to drink the Kool-Aid don't do it.

After Texas' Governor Abbott "required" Texans to wear face masks beginning this Friday I downloaded a copy of the actual order.
There are numerous exemptions.
One is medical.
I contacted the manager of the grocery store I visit in the next county and asked "Will you allow me entry if I claim a medical exemption?"
He said "Yes, but only once. The second time corporate has asked us to request you provide a doctor's note."
I explained to him that was a HIPPA violation and subjected the store to fines.
He said he'd call corporate.
Within about 20 minutes he called back and said "come in any time. I'll inform my staff as to the change in policy."

A second exemption is anyone eating or drinking.
When someone enters the store thay can simply go straight to the in-store Starbucks and get a drink.
Sip that drink as you shop...

Most local police have called BS on this order and will not issue citations.
There is no jail penalty.

I've downloaded a lot of peer-reviewed papers that conclude that wearing face-coverings provide no protection to the wearer or people around the wearer. Some are inconclusive but all agree that cloth bandannas, which meet State edicts, are worthless.

If they make you "feel" better wear one.
I won't.
My Spidey sense tells me that I'm accepting the mark of the beast if I do.

They're testing you to see how far they can go to manipulate you.
Ask yourself what comes next...
Will you submit?
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:36 am I have no problems with frequent hand washing.

Enjoy your life in the masked cult JR.
Consider that maybe the "ritual" screed is a mind f__k to get you infected or maybe worse... :roll:

Some kids do not appreciate their elders because they hold strong opinions and are not easily swayed, a few less elders would help their cause.... :lol:

------

That said the government health professional leadership have pretty much blown their credibility (I suspect because PPE was not widely available months ago and they didn't want to create a public panic)... This does not mean we should do the opposite of "everything" they say. As usual we need to analyze the situation and use our best judgement.

JR
mediatechnology

Place my trust in God or place my trust in man?
It's an easy decision.

Humanity has survived thousands of years without face coverings.
Consider that maybe the "ritual" screed is a mind f__k to get you infected or maybe worse...
Who is pushing the vaccine?
Certainly not the author of the piece.
What do you mean by "or maybe worse?"

Dr. Fauci for example has his hands in all aspects of this from creating the virus to begin with (1) to pushing, and having financial interests in the testing, cure and treatment. (2)

(1) Gain-of-function NIH funding at UNC Chapel Hill and Wuhan.
(2) Gilead, Gates Foundation et al.
mediatechnology

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/ ... rticle#fn1