Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

A Victoria's Secret Thong Is My Emergency Mask

Post by mediatechnology »

Like I've said previously I haven't worn a mask yet though I tried at home once and couldn't handle it.
I can't even tolerate pulling the covers over my head.
For the jerks that won't accept my claim of a medical exemption - and it hasn't happened yet - I carry one of my wife's thongs.
She swears she's never worn it but it is perfumed...
I look pretty good in a Victoria's Secret thong - even when its worn on my face. :lol:

My wife wore her mask into a grocery store with me last week.
She has a history of asthma and uses a CPAP machine at night.
After about 5 minutes walking around she got dizzy enough to almost pass out.
I got her to the freezer section, opened the door, and asked her to stick her head in it and breath in dense cold air.
The recovery was almost immediate.
She hasn't worn a mask for any duration since.

* I never say I have a medical condition: I always say that I'm claiming the exemption. They can't legally ask why your claiming it without an ADA fine.
mediatechnology

Masks: There Is No "Settled Science"

When It Comes To Masks, There Is No "Settled Science"
The potential harm of mask wearing is especially relevant, as the logic of many people is that wearing a mask can do no harm even if it is ineffective. These studies are revealing as well. A number of studies show that mask wearers actually have an increased likelihood of viral infection (an increase that corresponds to the length of use). These studies point to several potential contributing factors for these results. Several studies measured the bacteria found on masks themselves, suggesting that even if short-term masking (such as visiting an immunocompromised patient in the hospital) may be beneficial, prolonged use may compromise the usefulness of the mask (see here, here, here, here, and here). Other theories explaining why masks sometimes appear to produce increased rates of infection point to the compromised immune function caused by oxygen deprivation, which can also produce harmful effects, particularly for pregnant and asthmatic wearers (see here, here, here, here, here, and here).

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whe ... ed-science
It is my opinion that the purpose of masks are two-fold: One is to pre-program and indoctrinate you into the vaccination cult; the second is to make you sick.

It's not a good idea to take advice from people who want you dead.
JR.

Re: Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Post by JR. »

Just like I don't argue with people on the internet about what they claim to hear, it can be equally pointless to argue about politician's undeclared intent.

Masks for brief intermittent use in public seems relatively harmless (and beneficial to most) while I do experience some restricted airflow when wearing my one N95, so I only use it for my highest risk activity (once a week shopping at wally world). My daily visit to the post office is relegated to using a cheap Chinese spit mask, that seems barely capable of catching spit, let alone virus, and doesn't hinder my breathing.

It is an interesting angle of argument to suggest mask wearing is priming (conditioning) for a vaccination cult, I guess you don't approve of vaccinations either?

====
Over the last year or so I have read several books about how our brains make decisions, and strategies for persuasion.

JR

PS: In a book I am reading right now about how habits are established in the brain, they described how the fast food industry programs people to make eating fast food every day a mindless habit, not a cognizant decision. It involves a reward as the final (3rd) step to lock in the habit.
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Modern vaccines are very dirty.
The adjuvents used are toxic and the UN admits (recently) that no one has studied cross-reactions between adjuvents.
SV-40 cancer has been found as well as nano-particles.
Some are made from aborted fetal tissue.
Read the inserts - not the fact sheet.
There is a reason for vaccinations being exempt from product liability.

My last vaccination, other than a Tetanus booster in 2005 after being cut, was over 50 years ago.
I've not had to see a doctor to treat an illness since 1998.

Pure vaccines, which are very costly to make, are not available to anyone but the elite.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc. did not vaccinate their children.
My neighbors home school and home-birthed their children to avoid them and they are very advanced for their age.

Most of the Covid-19 vaccinations are based on m-RNA (messenger RNA) that forever alter the recipient's DNA.
Like cancer.
About 80% of the Moderna trial patients have become very ill.
Some are paralyzed.
They are skipping animal trials.

The Covid-19 vaccine's purpose is population reduction and money.
It's a Trojan horse.
Covid-19 vaccination genocide is why information about therapeutic treatments, eg HCQ+Zn and asthma treatments in the second stage explain the mass censorship.
mediatechnology

Dutch Government Won’t Use Mask Mandate

Dutch Government Won’t Use Mask Mandate; ‘No Proven Effectiveness’
The Dutch government on Wednesday advised the public that there will be no mask mandate to slow the spread of coronavirus, stating that their effectiveness remains unproven.

The Minister for Medical Care Tamara van Ark made the decision after a review by the country’s National Institute for Health (RIVM).

Instead the official advice is for better adherence to social distancing rules after a surge in coronavirus cases over the past seven days, Van Ark said at a press conference in The Hague, Reuters reports.

“Because from a medical perspective there is no proven effectiveness of masks, the Cabinet has decided that there will be no national obligation for wearing non-medical masks” Van Ark said.

RIVM chief Jaap van Dissel cited studies that show masks help slow the spread of disease but remained unconvinced they will do anything to counter coronavirus outbreak in the Netherlands.

He argued wearing masks incorrectly, together with worse adherence to social distancing rules, could increase the risk of transmitting the disease.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/0 ... ing-masks/
The Dutch position — very similar to Sweden’s — also reflects a wider philosophical split in both Europe and the world on how to balance the need to curb the disease against the catastrophic economic and broader societal damage caused by harsh lockdowns.
In the US, economic and societal damage are the goals of the New World Order...
In addition to killing you with a vaccine designed to harm.
mediatechnology

Whitehouse Petition to Outlaw Mandatory Mask Orders

Petition for "POTUS TRUMP TO SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO MAKE MANDATORY MASK WEARING UNLAWFUL."
The mandatory mask wearing orders put out by the states governors, are NOT backed by any legitimate law. The mask does NOTHING to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and is being used as a social control apparatus. Even Dr. Fauci said that the mask is ineffective to combat this virus, and the CDC has put out a memo stating the same. NO ONE should be made to wear a mask, it is a SUGGESTION ONLY. This is getting WAY out of hand, and causing a lot more harm than good. Something must be done!
Petition Link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... g-unlawful
mediatechnology

World's Top Epidemiologists - Masks Don't Work!

World's Top Epidemiologists - Masks Don't Work!
Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

This prompted Berlingske, the country’s oldest newspaper, to complain that Danes had positioned themselves “to the right of Trump.”

“The whole world is wearing face masks, even Donald Trump,” Berlingske pointed out.

This apparently did not sit well with Danish health officials.

They responded by noting there is little conclusive evidence that face masks are an effective way to limit the spread of respiratory viruses.

“All these countries recommending face masks haven’t made their decisions based on new studies,” said Henning Bundgaard, chief physician at Denmark’s Rigshospitale, according to Bloomberg News.

Denmark is not alone.

Despite a global stampede of mask-wearing, data show that 80-90 percent of people in Finland and Holland say they “never” wear masks when they go out, a sharp contrast to the 80-90 percent of people in Spain and Italy who say they “always” wear masks when they go out.

Dutch public health officials recently explained why they’re not recommending masks.

"From a medical point of view, there is no evidence of a medical effect of wearing face masks, so we decided not to impose a national obligation," said Medical Care Minister Tamara van Ark.

Others, echoing statements similar to the US Surgeon General from early March, said masks could make individuals sicker and exacerbate the spread of the virus.

“Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,” said Coen Berends, spokesman for the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.

“There is no benefit and there may even be negative impact.”

In Sweden, where COVID-19 deaths have slowed to a crawl, public health officials say they see “no point” in requiring individuals to wear masks.

“With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,” said Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s top infectious disease expert.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wor ... -dont-work
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:58 pm Modern vaccines are very dirty.
The adjuvents used are toxic and the UN admits (recently) that no one has studied cross-reactions between adjuvents.
SV-40 cancer has been found as well as nano-particles.
Some are made from aborted fetal tissue.
Read the inserts - not the fact sheet.
There is a reason for vaccinations being exempt from product liability.

My last vaccination, other than a Tetanus booster in 2005 after being cut, was over 50 years ago.
I've not had to see a doctor to treat an illness since 1998.

Pure vaccines, which are very costly to make, are not available to anyone but the elite.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc. did not vaccinate their children.
That claim about Bill Gates not vaccinating his own kids appears to be fake news, but it plays well into the evil master plan to poison everybody.

There is plenty of real news to inspect.

JR

My neighbors home school and home-birthed their children to avoid them and they are very advanced for their age.

Most of the Covid-19 vaccinations are based on m-RNA (messenger RNA) that forever alter the recipient's DNA.
Like cancer.
About 80% of the Moderna trial patients have become very ill.
Some are paralyzed.
They are skipping animal trials.

The Covid-19 vaccine's purpose is population reduction and money.
It's a Trojan horse.
Covid-19 vaccination genocide is why information about therapeutic treatments, eg HCQ+Zn and asthma treatments in the second stage explain the mass censorship.
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

The original reports read:
This admission came from the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle, who was speaking behind closed doors with other doctors at a symposium last year (someone at the conference leaked the conversation, so the doctor himself technically did not violate doctor-patient confidentiality rules).

The doctor reportedly told his colleagues, “I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”
In 2019 Melinda Gates posted on facebook:
All three of my children are fully vaccinated.

Vaccines work. And when fewer people decide to get them, we all become more vulnerable to disease.

As World Immunization Week approaches, let’s listen to science, have honest conversations with each other, and act to protect our children.

https://www.facebook.com/melindagates/p ... 605016954/
Ms. Gates, in 2019 when the youngest "child" was 17 and the oldest was 23, never said that there were vaccinated as infant children.

The "evidence" that the Gates did vaccinate them as children appears inconclusive.
Did Ms. Gates provide vaccination records as proof?
No, she did not.
The "proof" is only because "she" said so.
mediatechnology

‘Mask mouth’ is a seriously stinky side effect of wearing masks

Dentist warns harmful ‘mask mouth’ is impacting 50% of patients due to prolonged use of masks
Some bad breath just can’t be covered up.

Now that dentists have reopened their doors, they’re having patients show up with a nasty set of symptoms, which the doctors have dubbed “mask mouth.”

The new oral hygiene issue — caused by, you guessed it, wearing a mask all the time to prevent the spread of the coronavirus — is leading to all kinds of dental disasters like decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath.

“We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” says Dr. Rob Ramondi, a dentist and co-founder of One Manhattan Dental. “About 50% of our patients are being impacted by this, [so] we decided to name it ‘mask mouth’ — after ‘meth mouth.’ ”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/mask-mout ... ing-masks/
Go ahead.
Follow orders.
Obey.
Wear a mask - fuck yourself up.
You're playing right into the globalists hands.
They want you sick and a member of their cult.