Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Spanish Cop Kneels On 14 Year Old's Neck For Not Wearing A Mask

Post by mediatechnology »

Horrifying moment a Spanish police officer kneels on the neck of a screaming 14-year-old boy because he wasn't wearing a face mask
A Spanish police officer pressed his knee down on a 14-year-old's neck to restrain him after he caught the youngster without his face mask on properly.

One onlooker could be overheard shouting at the officer, 'don't squeeze him so hard' as he used the controversial George Floyd-style restraint while the youngster screamed in agony on the pavement.

Another female in the crowd gathered round the policeman branded him an 'abuser' and 'b*****d' as he used his hands to press down on the boy's face to keep him pinned to the floor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -mask.html

There is no medical justification for attempting to kill someone for not wearing a mask and there should be no doubt that mask mandates exist solely to control, demean and enslave people.
mediatechnology

Mask-Wearing: "We're Not Gonna Take It"

A group of anti-mask demonstrators marched through a Florida Target to Twisted Sister’s “We’re Not Gonna Take It,” encouraging others to liberate their faces by removing their masks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... a-take-it/

Video: https://youtu.be/iW4wd_tzTY8

The devil wants you to wear a face diaper...
mediatechnology

Elderly Woman Denied Buying Food For Mask Non Compliance At Winco Salem OR

Elderly Woman Denied Buying Food For Mask Non Compliance At Winco Salem Oregon

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfJPfwS ... e=youtu.be
Cached: https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Elder ... Oregon.mp4

Mask of the Beast at Winco Salem Oregon.

They want you to think that unless you take the mask of the beast you will be denied commerce and will starve...
mediatechnology

Canadian Tire Employees Allegedly Refuse Mask Exemption And Violently Choke Man

Canadian Tire Employees Allegedly Refuse Mask Exemption And Violently Choke Man

We're Canadian Tire and we're choking the living shit out of you in the name of safety.

Video: https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Canad ... ke_Man.mp4

Canadian Tire Employees Refuse Mask Exemption And Choke Man

What the fuck is wrong with the mask-wearing cult?
What's happened to people?

Don't allow yourself to be brainwashed by a government and media that wants you dead.
They are trying to normalize people being forcibly dragged out of their homes JUST LIKE IN CHINA.
JR.

Re: Mask-Wearing: This Is Our Life Now (Or is It?)

Post by JR. »

That seems disrespectful by both the customer and store owner... "allegedly". :lol:

-----
I got my new n-95 masks and they seem to be working, hard to breath through.

I heard a reasoned suggestion that health professionals were the actual super spreaders, and getting them vaccinated first broke that major vector for community spread.

I got the appointment for my first jab of Moderna vaccine in 2+ weeks

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

I heard a reasoned suggestion that health professionals were the actual super spreaders, and getting them vaccinated first broke that major vector for community spread.
The vaccine has maimed and killed a bunch of health care workers but you won't see that reported on any of your Direct TV channels.
Don't do it.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:37 am
The vaccine has maimed and killed a bunch of health care workers but you won't see that reported on any of your Direct TV channels.
actually the early victims that demonstrated how contagious Covid is, were doctors and health workers in Wuhan.

I don't know about maimed but many high profile health professionals in multiple countries have died from Covid (reportedly). While mainstream media chronically over reports bad news and under reports good news, to promote partisan advantage.
Don't do it.
Because they (Bill Gates et al) are trying to kill me? :roll:

The RNA based vaccine seems promising for managing multiple health issues, I've even heard that they might come up with a vaccine against cancer. Probably impossible to come up with a single vaccine for all cancers but I could imagine thwarting specific individual cancers. If this wider COVID use gets the cost for that technology down more reasonable, we might finally see a practical cure for cancer, albeit expensive and one patient at a time.

About the only conspiracy I perceive in plain sight, is a chronic vaccination regimen like annual flu shots on steroids. So big pharma is not spending all that time and money out of the kindness of their hearts, they are looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow from booster vaccinations into perpetuity.

I wouldn't be surprised if the second jab of modern vaccine gets suspended as infection rates keep falling.

JR
mediatechnology

Because they (Bill Gates et al) are trying to kill me?
Yes. https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Bill_ ... s_PSEC.mp4
"Now if we do a really "great" job with new vaccines...we can reduce that number [population growth] by 10-15%."
He just told you that vaccines could be used to reduce population.

I've provided ample links to scientific papers, articles and videos of doctors speaking about the fraud of Covid-19, rt-PCR testing errors, the dangers of m-RNA gene therapy and the depopulation goals of the "Great Reset" which you have not either read, watched, acknowledged or just don't take seriously.

If its so damn safe why are the manufacturers exempt from product liability?
Don't volunteer to be in that 10-15% JR.
What's in it for you?
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:30 pm
Because they (Bill Gates et al) are trying to kill me?
Yes. https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Bill_ ... s_PSEC.mp4
"Now if we do a really "great" job with new vaccines...we can reduce that number [population growth] by 10-15%."
He just told you that vaccines could be used to reduce population.

I've provided ample links to scientific papers, articles and videos of doctors speaking about the fraud of Covid-19, rt-PCR testing errors, the dangers of m-RNA gene therapy and the depopulation goals of the "Great Reset" which you have not either read, watched, acknowledged or just don't take seriously.

If its so damn safe why are the manufacturers exempt from product liability?
Don't volunteer to be in that 10-15% JR.
What's in it for you?
I like living on the edge....

It seems I have addressed some of these smoking guns before... As I recall the reducing population scenario was a suggested result of reduced infant mortality so poor parents didn't have so many extra JIC children.

JR
mediatechnology

I like living on the edge....
Well that explains it.
I'm not sure though if that makes you a leader or a follower.