Bob Dobkin and Jim Williams Book

A resource for technical documentation. Datasheets, application notes, instruction manuals, books and links to resources are found in the Document Library.
mediatechnology

Bob Dobkin and Jim Williams Book

Post by mediatechnology »

Newnes, an imprint of Elsevier Science & Technology Books, has published an eagerly awaited “bible” of analog electronic engineering and design by two industry leaders. Analog Circuit Design by Bob Dobkin & Jim Williams is a comprehensive source book of circuit design solutions that will aid systems designers with elegant and practical design techniques that focus on common circuit design challenges. Analog circuit and system design today is more essential than ever before. With the growth of digital systems, wireless communications, complex industrial and automotive systems, designers are challenged to develop sophisticated analog solutions. The book’s in-depth application examples provide insight into circuit design and application solutions that you can apply in today’s demanding designs.
http://www.amazon.com/Analog-Circuit-De ... 0123851858
JR.

Re: Bob Dobkin and Jim Williams Book

Post by JR. »

Sweet... looking at the other similar books on that link I see many I would like, and only one I've read ( a gift from another analog engineer).

My birthday is in Nov... :lol:

I still haven't recovered completely from RAP and JW both passing in such close timing. RIP^2

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

JR. wrote:I still haven't recovered completely from RAP and JW both passing in such close timing. RIP^2

JR
I had a friend the other day call Dobkin one of the "masters." He didn't want to call anyone a "guru" since it seemed to come with bad luck these days.

I'm also quite pleased with Jung's new book.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote:
JR. wrote:I still haven't recovered completely from RAP and JW both passing in such close timing. RIP^2

JR
I had a friend the other day call Dobkin one of the "masters." He didn't want to call anyone a "guru" since it seemed to come with bad luck these days.

I'm also quite pleased with Jung's new book.
I was never a big fan of Jung's work back in the old days, but we have all changed a lot since then (I hope, I was even more of an arrogant pr__k back then :roll: ). I think I've heard some promising reports about his analysis of current mirrors and current sources.

Guru sounds like some eastern spiritual adviser with expertise in naval self-inspection.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

There is a preview of Chapter 3 from Elsevier here: http://www.eetimes.com/electrical-engin ... -Chapter-3